Fristaden Lab SH-2 Analog Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer, 2L, 100-1600rmp, 350°C
- INDEPENDENTLY CONTROLS TEMPERTURE AND STIRRING SPEED - the hot plate magnetic stirrer is designed in high performance digital circuit and CPU
- DESIGNED FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE -the temperature hot plate magnetic stirrer offers 180W of heating power and a maximum temperature of 350°C
- CONTROLLED SPEED - integrated magnetic stirrer with a 0-1400rpm stirring speed for better results
- AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE CONTROL - works continuously up to 4 hours at high speed and 8 hours on low with a liquid heating time of 20-30 minutes.
- One Year Warranty.WORRY-FREE - a full one year Warranty and a responsive customer service team
THE BEST QUALITY MAGNETIC STIRRER AND HOT PLATE
Designed by Fristaden Lab, this SH-2 model analog Magnetic Stirrer Hot Plate independently controls temperature and stirring speed. The 120mm by 120mm Hot Plate, can hold up to 2,000mL, has 180W heating power and 350°C maximum temperature. The integrated Magnetic Stirrer can rotate 100~1600rpm. The SH-2 can work continuously up to four hours at high speed and eight hours at low speed. Voltage: 110V, 50/60Hz. Unit Dimensions: 200mm x 120mm x 90mm. Unit Weight: 1.9kg.
FOR USE WITH A NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS
Magnetic stirrers, also called magnetic mixers, are commonly used in medical, industrial and academic laboratories for mixing liquids. Magnetic stirrers contain built-in magnetic fields. As the magnetic stirrer rotates, a magnetic stir bar, often placed in a beaker of liquid, is forced to spin quickly. Magnetic stirrers are popular because they're often faster, quieter and more sanitary and durable than motor-driven and manual stirrers.
EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED
Included: Base Hot Plate, Dual Controls for Heating and Stirring, Power Switch, Support Stand, Base Rod, Extender Rod, Right Angle Clamp, Thermometer Holder, Stir Bar, Fuse, Power Cord and a User Manual. Fristaden Lab's SH-2 Magnetic Stirrer has a One Year Warranty.
Capacity : 2,000mL | Stirring Speed: 100-1600 rpm | Max. Temperature: 350°C | Heating Power: 180W | Heating Time: 20-30 min | Usage: 4 Hours at Low Speed, 8 Hours at High Speed | Voltage: 110V, 50/60Hz | Hot Plate Dimensions: 120mm x 120mm | Unit Dimensions: 200mm x 120mm x 90mm | Unit Weight: 1.9kg
Warning: This hot plate may cause severe burns and other serious injuries if not used correctly and with an abundance of caution. Follow all directions carefully. Operate only in a safe environment away from children, pets and other potential hazards. This product is laboratory equipment to be used by trained professionals only. It is not intended for children 18 years and younger.
We Also Recommend
Fristaden Lab SH-3 Analog Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer, 3L, 0-1600 rpm, 350°C