Fristaden Lab SH-3 Analog Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer, 3L, 0-1600 rpm, 350°C
- DUAL CONTROLS - independently controls heating and stirring for more precise results
- DESIGNED FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE - 500W of heating power and 350°C max. temperature
- FLEXIBLE SPEED CONTROL - adjustable 100-1600rpm stirring speed
- LARGE CAPACITY - this dual magnetic stirrer hot plate can hold up to 3000mL
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - we stand behind the production of all of our products and take the risk out of ordering with our 100% satisfaction guarantee
LEADING MAGNETIC STIRRER BY FRISTADEN LAB
Designed by Fristaden Lab, this SH-3 model analog Magnetic Stirrer Hot Plate independently controls temperature and stirring speed. The 170mm by 170mm Hot Plate, which can hold up to 3,000mL, has a 500W heating power and 350°C maximum temperature. The integrated Magnetic Stirrer can rotate 100~1600rpm. The SH-3 can work continuously up to four hours at high speed and eight hours at low speed. Voltage: 110V, 50/60Hz. Unit Dimensions: 260mm x 170mm x 125mm. Unit Weight: 3kg.
EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED IN A MAGNETIC STIRRER
Includes: Base Hot Plate, Dual Controls for Heating and Stirring, Power Switch, Support Stand Base Rod, Extender Rod, Right Angle Clamp, Thermometer Holder, Stir Bar, Fuse, Power Cord and User Manual.
FOR USE WITH A NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS
Magnetic stirrers, also called magnetic mixers, commonly used in medical, industrial, academic laboratories for mixing liquids. Magnetic stirrers contain built-in rotating magnetic fields. As the magnetic stirrer rotates, a magnetic stir bar, often placed in a beaker of liquid, is forced to spin quickly.
Heating Power: 500W | Max. Temperature: 350°C | Max. Volume: 3,000mL | Stirring Speed: 100-1600rpm | Support Stand: 320mm | Stir Bar: 25mm | Unit Dimensions: 260mm x 170mm x 125mm | Unit Weight: 3kg
Warning: This hot plate may cause severe burns and other serious injuries if not used correctly and with an abundance of caution. Follow all directions carefully. Operate only in a safe environment away from children, pets and other potential hazards. This product is laboratory equipment to be used by trained professionals only. It is not intended for children 18 years and younger.
We Also Recommend