Viscometer Viscosity Rotary Digital Size Meter
- CONVENIENT CONTROL lets you adjust predefined speeds with adjustable knob. Rotation speeds with the four included spindles are 6, 12, 30 and 60 rpm.
- HIGH-PRECISION MEASUREMENTS, for reliable testing with a viscosity range of 1-1×105 mPa.s.
- ENGINEERED FOR GOOD REPEATABILITY, with a measurement tolerance of ±5% and a temperature range of 41°-95° F.
- COMPACT, PORTABLE DESIGN for testing a wide range of Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids in the lab and the field. Suited to petroleum, food, paint, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries, among others.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - This Viscometer RM-1 has a one year warranty.
Reliable and Fast Viscosity Measurement
Suitable for testing a wide range of products in a compact design, this Viscometer RM-1 by Fristaden Lab is designed for precision and reliability. Speed is easy to control with an adjustable knob. This rotary viscometer comes with four spindles for a variety of measurements.
- Power: AC 220V ±10%, 50 Hz ±10%
- Measurement Range: 1-1×10 mPa.s
- Spindle Specification: 1, 2, 3, 4 (0 optional)
- Spindle Rotation Speed: 6, 12, 30, 60 rpm
- Measurement Tolerance: ±5%
- Operating Temperature: 41°-95° F (5°-35° C), relative humidity no more than 80%
- Dimensions: 11" x 11.4" x 17.7" (28 cm x 29 cm x 45 cm)
- Weight: 4.4 lbs (2 kg)
- Manufacturer: W&J Instrument Co. Ltd.
- Warranty: One Year Manufacturer
Fristaden Lab's Viscometer RM-1 has a one year warranty. Included: spindles 1, 2, 3, 4, adapter, protective frame, foundation plate, up/down frame, manual.
A viscometer measures the viscosity of a fluid under a given flow condition. A rotary viscometer evaluages the resistance of the flow relative to the torque required to rotate a metal spindle.
We Also Recommend
DBR Series Digital Refractometer DBR65(80103) Multiscale, Automatic Temperature Compensation ATC
DBR Series Digital Refractometer DBR92(80104) Multiscale, Automatic Temperature Compensation ATC