Moisture Analyzer Capacity Heating Tester Hygrometer
- HALOGEN LAMP heats your sample to a range of 122° to 356° F (50° to 180° C) with an auto-dry function, or operates by a timer up to 99 minutes in 1-minute increments. The temperature can be predefined or set in 1° C increments.
- FINGERTIP OPERATION with a large 4.3" x 2.6" (11cm x 6.5cm) LCD touchscreen, letting you set functions such as drying and calibration, and displaying the current temperature, drying temperature, solid and moisture percentage, and weight. The moisture analyzer can transmit readings with an RS-232C data interface.
- STREAMLINED DESIGN is engineered for ease of use and features a ventilated body to regulate the temperature of the device. Heating stops automatically when the cover is opened and resumes when it is closed.
- EASY-TO-CLEAN SAMPLE PLATE is made of tough 304 stainless steel that stands up to heavy use. The scale is super-sensitive, with accuracy of 0.001 g (0.01%), and features overload protection.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - This Moisture Analyzer MA-50-1 has a one year warranty
Precise, High-Heat Moisture Analysis in a Compact Footprint
Monitor the moisture content of seeds and other specimens with this reliable, easy-to-use Moisture Analyzer MA-50-1 by Fristaden Lab. Operation is intuitive by way of an oversize LCD touchscreen that lets you set and monitor all functions. A halogen lamp generates fast, efficient heat.
- Moisture Accuracy: 0.001 g (0.01%)
- Capacity: 0-50 g
- Minimum Sample Weight: 0.5 g
- Proposed Sample Weight: 3-10 g
- Repeatability: 0.2% (≤0.002 g)
- Operating Temperature: 50°-104° F (10°-40° C)
- Heating Temperature: 122°-356° F (50°-180° C)
- Heating Time: 1-99 minutes
- Data Interface: RS-232C
- Dimensions: 13" x 7" x 5.5" (33 cm x 18 cm x 14 cm)
- Weight: 8.8 lbs (4 kg)
- Certifications: CE, ISO
- Warranty: One Year Manufacturer
Fristaden Lab’s Moisture Analyzer MA-50-1 has a one year warranty.
About Moisture Analyzers
A portable moisture analyzer conducts its calculation by using a heating element to remove moisture from a specimen on a scale, and then comparing the difference in weight before and after the drying process. It has a range of uses in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries and can test grains, tobacco, tea and other products.
We Also Recommend
DBR Series Digital Refractometer DBR65(80103) Multiscale, Automatic Temperature Compensation ATC
DBR Series Digital Refractometer DBR92(80104) Multiscale, Automatic Temperature Compensation ATC