SH-2 Analog Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer 2,000mL, 350°C ,180W
- LARGE CAPACITY - JoanLab by Fristaden Lab SH-2 Magnetic Stirrer with analog hot plate has a large 2000mL Capacity
- DESIGNED FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE - the temperature hot plate magnetic stirrer offers 180W of heating power and a maximum temperature of 350°C
- CONTROLLED SPEED - this integrated magnetic stirrer is dual controlled with a 100-1400rpm stirring speed for better results
- QUALITY MANUFACTURER - our products are made to the highest standards from the best quality materials to ensure you have the perfect tools to complete your projects effectively
- WORRY-FREE - this product has a 1 year return policy which means you can experience your magnetic stirrer completely risk-free
THE COMPLETE MAGNETIC STIRRING HOT PLATE
Designed by JoanLab®, this SH-2 Analog Magnetic Stirrer and Hot Plate independently controls temperature and stirring speed. The 120mm by 120mm hot plate, capable of holding 2,000mL, can reach a maximum temperature of 662°F (350°C). The integrated Magnetic Stirrer can rotate 100-1600 rotations per minute. The SH-2 has an output of 180W. Included with our SH-2 Magnetic Stirrer and dual-controlled Hot Plate is: a 10-inch support stand designed to hold digital thermometers; a 110V American power cord; and a user manual. A One Year Manufacturer's Warranty is also provided by JoanLab®, a leading lab equipment manufacturer.
FOR USE IN A NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS
Magnetic stirrers, also called magnetic mixers, are commonly used in medical, industrial and academic laboratories for mixing liquids. Magnetic stirrers contain built-in rotating magnetic fields. As the magnetic stirrer rotates, a magnetic stir bar, often placed in a beaker of liquid, is forced to spin quickly. Magnetic stirrers are popular because they're often faster, quieter and more sanitary and durable than motor-driven and manual stirrers.
Capacity: 2,000mL | Max. Temperature: 662°F (350°C) | Stirring Speed: 100-1600rpm | Heating Power: 180W | Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Warning: This hot plate may cause severe burns and other serious injuries if not used correctly and with an abundance of caution. Follow all directions carefully. Operate only in a safe environment away from children, pets and other potential hazards. This product is laboratory equipment to be used by trained professionals only. It is not intended for children 18 years and younger.
We Also Recommend