JoanLab HS-17 Magnetic Stirrer Hot Plate 3L, 100~1600rpm, 500W, 350°C
- DUAL ANALOG CONTROLS - independently controls heating and stirring for more precise results.
- LARGE CAPACITY - this dual magnetic stirrer hot plate can hold up to 3000mL.
- DESIGNED FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE - with 500W of heating power and a 350°C max. temperature.
- FLEXIBLE SPEED CONTROL - adjustable 100-1600rpm stirring speed.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY this HS-17 Stirrer has a one year manufacturer warranty guaranteed.
Designed by JoanLab®, this HS-17 model analog Magnetic Stirrer Hot Plate independently controls temperature and stirring speed. The 170mm by 170mm Hot Plate, which can hold up to 3,000mL, has a 500W heating power and 350°C maximum temperature.
Included: Base (Hot Plate, Dual Controls for Heating and Stirring, Power Switch), Support Stand (Base Rod, Extender Rod, Right Angle Clamp, Thermometer Holder), Stir Bar, Fuse, Power Cord and a User Manual.
- Heating Power: 500W
- Max. Temperature: 350C)
- Stirring Speed: 100-1600 rpm
- Support Stand: 320mm
- Stir Bar: 25mm
- Unit Dimensions: 260mm x 170mm x 125mm
- Unit Weight: 3kg
We Also Recommend
Fristaden Lab SH-2 Analog Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer, 2L, 100-1600rmp, 350°C
Fristaden Lab SH-3 Analog Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer, 3L, 0-1600 rpm, 350°C