Fristaden Lab SH-4C Digital Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer 5L Volume, 380°C
- DIECAST - made to last with perfect accuracy to ensure your new digital magnetic stirrer and hot plate is of the highest quality
- DUAL CONTROLS - for simultaneous magnetic heating and stirring to make your process even better
- SMALL FOOTPRINT - 190mm x 190mm Ceramic Hot Plate 380° C Max. Temp. 600W Power
- CONTROLLED SPEED - integrated Magnetic Stirrer with a 0-1600rpm stirring speed for better results
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - This Fristaden Lab SH-4C Digital Magnetic Stirrer Hot Plate has a one year warranty
FOR THE BEST TEMPERATURE CONTROL AND STIRRING SPEED
This Fristaden Lab SH-4C Digital Magnetic Stirrer Hot Plate independently controls temperature and stirring speed. The 190mm by 190mm ceramic Hot Plate has a 380°C maximum temperature and 600W heating power. The Magnetic Stirrer can rotate from 0-1600 rpm. This model is diecast and has a stretching roof cover to prevent leakage. A 380mm support stand that is designed to hold a digital thermometer, included with a free, 25mm stir bar. One Year Manufacturer Warranty. The American-standard power cord is 1.5 meters. Unit Dimensions: 310mm x 190mm x 125mm. Panel dimensions: 55mm x 35mm. Weight: 4kg. Materials: Iron, Ceramic.
FOR USE IN A NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS
Magnetic stirrers, also called magnetic mixers, are commonly used in medical, industrial and academic laboratories for mixing liquids. Magnetic stirrers contain built-in rotating magnetic fields. As the magnetic stirrer rotates, a magnetic stir bar, often placed in a beaker of liquid, is forced to spin quickly. Magnetic stirrers are popular because they're often faster, quieter and more sanitary and durable than motor-driven and manual stirrers.
Max. Temperature: 716°F (380°C) | Heating Power: 600W | Stirring Speed: 0-1600 RPM | Unit Dimensions: 310mm x 190mm x 125mm | Unit Weight: 4kg
Warning: This hot plate may cause severe burns and other serious injuries if not used correctly and with an abundance of caution. Follow all directions carefully. Operate only in a safe environment away from children, pets and other potential hazards. This product is laboratory equipment to be used by trained professionals only. It is not intended for children 18 years and younger.
We Also Recommend
Fristaden Lab SH-3 Analog Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer, 3L, 100-1600 rpm, 350°C