Fristaden Lab Freeze Dryer Manifold Dry DW-10N International Standards
Lyophilization and freeze drying are terms that are used interchangeably depending on the industry and location where the drying is taking place. Controlled freeze drying keeps the product temperature low enough during the process to avoid changes in the dried product appearance and characteristics. It is an excellent method for preserving a wide variety of heat-sensitive materials such as proteins, microbes, pharmaceuticals, tissues & plasma.
- Accord with international standards of Green environmental friendly,7" True-color Touch Screen, English Bilingual Interface, display drying curve and history curve, u disk Can storage lyophilized data,Upload software can print curve
- Freeze drying is the removal of ice or other frozen solvents from a material through the process of sublimation and the removal of bound water molecules through the process of desorption.
- Embedded circuit design, 128 M FLASH, can save dozen times Lyophilized data;Large opening trap, no coil inside, with samples pre-freeze function,Imported refrigeration compressor, low noise ,Cold trap and control panel were made by stainless steel, corrosion-resistant, easy to clean
- Freeze Dryer Made of high-quality material, we stand behind the production of all of our products. We've made certain that our Freeze Dryer manufactured to the highest standards and intentionally chose a superior quality Raw material We're confident you'll love this Freeze Dryer that we've taken all the risk out of ordering with our 100% satisfaction
- Transparent Bell type drying room, secure and ocular ,Stainless steel sample holder, common sample plate spacing adjustable ,Small size and easy to operate ,Nitrogen inflation valve
- Type:Freeze Drying Equipment
- Model Number:DW-10N
- Power(W): 950W
- Certification:CEÂ ISO
- Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- No-load Temperature:< -5
We Also Recommend