Fristaden Lab Digital Pocket Salinity Water Meter YD-1H
- HIGHLY PRECISE SALINITY READINGS from a convenient pocket-size device, with a measurement accuracy of ±2 mg/L and a resolution of 1 mg/L.
- EASY-TO-READ LCD shows the salinity level and temperature in a large, clear display. Features 1 calibration point.
- TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION feature automatically adjusts the reading to reflect changes in temperature conditions.
- AUTO POWER OFF after 5 minutes of inactivity to help conserve the salinity meter’s battery life, which is rated at 80 hours.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY — This Pocket Salinity Meter YD-1H has a one year warranty.
Designed for reliable salinity measurements, this Pocket Salinity Meter YD-1H by Fristaden Lab is a pen-style device that is small enough to be carried conveniently in your pocket. Its LCD instantly displays the precise salinity value and temperature in a large, easy-to-read format. A temperature compensation feature adjusts the measurement automatically to help ensure accuracy.
- Range: 0-9999 mg/L |
- Accuracy: ±2 mg/L
- Resolution: 1 mg/L
- Calibration Points: 1
- Calibration Solutions: 6440 mg/L (12.88 mS/cm)
- Temperature Compensation: 32°-122° F (0°-50° C)
- Temperature Coefficient: 2%/° C
- Normalization Temperature: 25° C
- Sensor Type: ECSCAN-C10-10K
- Length: 7.3" (18.5cm)
- Diameter: 1.6" (4cm)
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (88 g)
- Power Supply: LR 44 batteries (4)
- Battery Life: about 80 hours
- Manufacturer: JOAN Lab
- Warranty: One Year Manufacturer
We Also Recommend