DBR Series Digital Refractometer DBR92(80104) Multiscale, Automatic Temperature Compensation ATC
- WIDE MEASURING RANGE of 0° to 40° C with high precision and resolution, ideal for the lab and for food and beverage applications
- AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION helps ensure accuracy for calculating the highly temperature-dependent refractive index
- WATERPROOF, LIGHTWEIGHT, PORTABLE CONSTRUCTION lets you take it easily into almost any environment, easy to use by just applying the sample directly
- EFFICIENT OPERATION maximizes battery life with quick measurements and an auto-shutoff feature, and also features a low-power alert
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - This Digital Refractometer has a one year warranty
Quick, Accurate, Easy Brix Measurements
This DBR Series Digital Refractometer by Fristaden Lab is a precise, reliable & easy-to-use refractometer for measuring Brix and other units in liquids. It features a high resolution and a wide measuring range. It’s designed for simple operation; just apply a small sample amount and you get results within seconds. The rugged case is waterproof & easy to clean. The device performs automatic temperature compensation, which is crucial when measuring refractivity & the large digital readout converts between Celsius & Fahrenheit.
- Brix: 58%-92%
- Refractive Index: 1.4370-1.52
- Measurement Range: 0°-40° C (32°-104° F)
- Measurement Temperature Precision:±0.5° C (2° F)
- Storage Temperature: 0°-50° C (32°-122° F)
Guarantee: Fristaden Lab's Digital Refractometer has a one year warranty.
About Digital Refractometers
Also known as a sugar meter, a concentration meter or a Brix meter, a handheld refractometer is used to calculate a liquid’s refractive index, or the amount of light that is bent or refracted when entering the material. A digital refractometer uses an LED to focus on a prism element, which reflects the light onto a photodiode array. There, it is measured and then displayed in a digital readout on the device as the refractive index or other unit of measure. Refractometers are commonly used in the lab, for education, for water testing, and in the pharmaceutical, geological, chemical, ecological, and food and beverage industries.
We Also Recommend
DBR Series Digital Refractometer DBR65(80103) Multiscale, Automatic Temperature Compensation ATC