Benchtop True RMS Digital Multimeter
- MAXIMIUM PERFORMANCE - DCV/ACV, DCI/ACI frequency/period and diode is measured with a measuring speed up to a maximum of 25 meas per second
- PRECISE MEASUREMENT - Measures actual RMS AC voltage and measures current with a bandwidth up to 100kHz
- STATE OF THE ART - Communication interface is RS232C
- WIDE RANGING - Displaying count is 21,000/51,000
- WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE -12 months of product-use protection
DCV/ACV, DCI/ACI frequency/period and diode is measured by Benchtop Digital Multimeter with a measuring speed of 25 meas per second. It is operated with true RMS AC voltage. Its contemporary measurement is with a bandwidth up to 100 kHz. A percentage measurement is displayed and the count display is 21,000/51,000. Its communication interface is RS232C. The easy readability is provided with large vacuum fluorescent display (VDF) which provides high brightness to the screen.
DC Voltage, Resolution, correctness and Input Impedance | DC Current Range, Resolution, precision and Load Voltage/Shunt Resistance | AC Voltage Range, Resolution, Bandwidth and Resolution | AC Current Range, Resolution, Bandwidth and Resolution | Resistance Range, Resolution, Test Current and Accuracy | Frequency Range, Resolution, exactness and sensitivity.
We Also Recommend