6K Fixed Speed Mini Centrifuge
- STATE OF THE ART: This HWLAB® 6K Mini Desktop Fixed-Speed Centrifuge is an Exceptional Piece of Lab Equipment, and Used to Separate Fluids, Gasses and Liquids by Density.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: 6,000rpm Speed and 1700xg Maximum Relative Centrifugal Force. Ready to Meet Your Laboratory Needs
- FEATURE-RICH: 6-Piece Circular Rotor (0.2mL,0.5mL, 1.5mL and 2.0mL Tube Capacity), 16-Piece Strip Rotor (0.2ML Tube Capacity), and Adapters Included. AC100V-240V/50-60Hz Power Supply
- THIS MINI CENTRIFUGE: Is often used in Laboratories, including those in Medical, Clinical, Industrial and Academic Research Facilities
- WORRY-FREE WARRNTY: Mini Desktop Centrifuge is Fully Covered with a One Year Warranty
THE ULTIMATE MINI CENTRIFUGE
Designed by HWLAB®, sold by Fristaden Lab, this Mini Desk Top Centrifuge, also known as a micro centrifuge, has fixed 6,000rpm speed and a 1700xg maximum relative centrifugal force (RCF). This Portable Centrifuge comes with two rotors (circular and strip) are included. The centrifuge’s circular rotor can hold up to six 0.2mL, 0.5mL, 1.5mL and 2.0mL tubes. The centrifuge’s strip rotor can hold up to eight 0.2mL tubes on each side, for a total of sixteen tubes. Adapters for 0.2mL and 0.5mL tubes are also included. The power supply is AC100V-240V/50-60Hz. This centrifuge's dimensions are: 17cm x 15cm x 13cm. One Year Manufacturer Warranty.
HIGH PERFORMANCE CENTRIFUGE TECHNOLOGY
Laboratory centrifuges are designed to separate fluids, gasses and liquids by density. The substances are separated by spinning in small vessels or tubes at a relatively high, fixed speed. The maximum relative centrifugal force pressures denser substances outward, whereas less dense substances are pushed toward the centrifuge's center. Centrifuges are often used in laboratories, including those in medical, clinical, industrial and academic research facilities.
Design: 6K Mini Desktop Centrifuge | Max. Relative Centrifugal Force: 1700xg
Speed Range: 6,000rpm | No. of Rotors: 2 (Circular and Strip) | No. of Tubes: 6 (Circular) or 16 (Strip) | Tube Capacity: 0.2ml, 0.5ml, 1.5ml and 2.0ml | Volts: AC100V-240V/50-60Hz | Unit Dimensions: 17cm x 15cm x 13cm | Warranty: One Year Manufacturer
We Also Recommend