Fristaden Lab Digital Precision Balance 1000g x 0.01g
- ACCURATE - these self-calibrating scales measure up to 1000g with a 0.01g Accuracy Resolution
- RICH IN FEATURES - features Unit, Cal Pieces and Tare/Zero function keys, as well as low battery and overload indicators
- MEASUREMENT - scales calculates units in grams (g) and ounces (oz) for easy conversions
- EASY TO USE - lab scale includes a weighing tray, a plastic shield, a 500g standard mass, a power adapter and a user manual
- WORRY-FREE - a full one year Warranty and a responsive customer service team
State of the Art Electronic Scales
Designed by Fristaden Lab, this digital analytical precision balance scale can measure up to 1000g with a 0.01g accuracy resolution. This precise scale is great for environments where measurements must be exact. Featuring a metal pan, wind shield, AC and battery operation and much more. This scale has 6 built in units of measure depending on your needs. It also features leveling legs which can level the scale simply by turning the feet at each corner. The battery inside the scale is rechargeable via the included power adapter so the scale is useful even where electricity is not available. The scale features automatic fault detection, over-load alarm, a large easy-to-read digital display, and most importantly fast accurate readings.
Feature Rich, Digital Analytical Precision Balance from Fristaden Lab
It features Unit, Cal, Pieces and Tare/Zero function keys, as well as low battery and overload indicators. This automatic self-calibration balance measures units in grams (g) and ounces (oz). This Digital Analytical Precision Balance scale includes a weighing tray, a plastic shield, a 500g standard mass, a power adapter and a user manual. Voltage: 110-220V. Weighing Plate Diameter: 130mm. LCD Display Dimensions: 85mm x 25mm. Unit Dimensions: 200mm x 265mm x 75mm. Unit Weight: 1.1kg.
Features: AC/DC, Count Function, LCD Display | Functions: Power, Mode/Unit, Tare and Pieces | Units of Measurement: grams (g) and ounces (oz) | Max. weight: 1000 grams | Accuracy resolution: 0.01grams | Scale Dimensions: 200mm x 265mm x 75mm | Weighing Plate Dimensions : 130mm | Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer | Included: Weighing Tray, Standard Mass, Protective Case
We Also Recommend
Fristaden Lab SH-3 Analog Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer, 3L, 0-1600 rpm, 350°C